We have trained corporations, from large billion dollar insurance and banking firms in NYC to small, high growth tech companies who work virtually.
Some of our offerings include:
Executive Coaching for:
Personal Branding – Find out what sets you apart and will help you drive massive amounts of inspiration and success.
Find out more by watching this intro to understand what we will discover:
Team Building and Leadership Development:
24 Month Program – Create a Culture of Learning. Result? Leadership for Everyone.
One Day Productivity Boosters – A La Carte Results For Your Most Troublesome Problems.
These are a few of our full-fledged, robust, 3-6 hours courses with serious take-aways for those attending:
- How to Succeed as a Sales Manager
- Sales Engineering for the 21st Century
- Secrets of Fortune 500 Sales Organizations
- Customer Service: Critical Elements To Boost Satisfaction by 25% or More
- Customer Service Training: Managing Customer Service
- Telemarketing: Using the Telephone as a Sales Tool
- Public Speaking: Building Leadership Through Empathy, Charisma and Knowledge
- Change Management – How To Effectively Deal With our Rapidly Changing Business Landscape
- Leadership for the Stressed Out CEO
- EQ – How to Change Your Company Culture and Improve Productivity by Raising the Emotional Management Skills of Your Whole Team.
- Giving Effective Feedback
- Using Critical Thinking to Make Effective Decisions at Work
- Communication Strategies: Build Relationships and Self-Confidence
- The Professional Supervisor
- Delegation: The Art of Delegating Effectively
- Managing Difficult Conversations
- Conflict Resolution: Dealing with Difficult People
- How to Sell Like a Superstar: What Does the Top 1% Do Differently?
- Coaching and Mentoring for New Managers
- Coach-in-a-Box – The Coaching Toolkit for Managers – Advanced
- Business Leadership: Becoming Management Material
- Networking for Success
- Advanced Writing Skills
- Dynamic Sales Presentations
- Motivation Training: Motivating Your Workforce
- The ABCs of Supervising Others
- Self Leadership
- Leadership Skills For Supervisors: Communication, Coaching and Conflict
- Business Etiquette – Gaining The Edge
- Writing Reports and Proposals
- Business Writing That Works
- Developing Your Executive Presence
- Building Your Self-Esteem and Assertiveness Skills
- Conquering Your Fear of Public Speaking
Call 786-440-7486 to schedule a no pressure, 10 minute call to see how executive and leadership training could be right for you and your team.